Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Random status update

Last night, I met with Jenn and we chatted about her Exalted game. Then I went home, ate spring rolls, and started creating a new character. For those who care, he's a teenaged Night Caste Solar from the Realm. He's a stowaway on a ship and is a bit of a champion for the underdog. (Warning: Don't follow that last link.) I need a name for him, though. Suggestions are welcome.

Last night, I was trying to figure out Realm naming conventions for commoners. I did a few searched and tried "exalted dragonblood naming conventions" on Google. My own site was the #2 hit. I, of course, clicked on it without noticing the page title and then got really confused.

Also, WoAdWriMo has been weird for my posting habits. I've been averaging more than a post a day, which is good for me, but I don't feel like I've had a lot of content.

1 comment:

Frank said...

Your blog is very interesting!
Please, send me the photo of your computer desk.
I'll publish on my blog!.
And if you want link me your blog, so I’ll publish on mine.

EMAIL: pcdesktop1@gmail.com