Monday, July 21, 2008

Update-thing

Work has been insane.

Last week, I was in Nashville at a conference being held in a giant arcology. I was hoping to get some gaming stuff done in the evenings, but there was just too much to do. So much for WoAdWriMo.

This week will be session 2 of our 4e playtest. I'm coming down off of the new-toy high of 4e... and I think I'll be able to look at it more objectively. This is good.

Last night was a late showing of The Dark Knight. I could have seen it at an IMAX in Nashville, but I'd promised Angela I'd wait and see it with her. It was pretty cool. I thought Aaron Eckhart was great. He became my #1 choice to be cast as Captain America (though I'm sure they'll go with someone younger).

2 comments:

Jeff Rients said...

I hope work settles down for you soon, man!

Any chance for a skill challenge thingy on Wednesday?

szilard said...

I'll see what I can do.