Friday, August 08, 2008

Joiner

I'm not so much a joiner, usually (I still don't have a Facebook page, much less a ::shudder:: MySpace one), but I linked up with this here RPG Bloggers Network thingie. I even made a button for the blog:

See?

We'll see what difference the PRG Bloggers Network makes. I suspect it will be nice for organizing things like the RPG Carnival idea, if nothing else.

Also, it seems like we might actually be going to Indy next weekend for a bit. I think we'll probably just make GenCon on Saturday. I'm not sure what I'll be doing there, exactly, but there is an easy days worth of seminars and wandering if nothing else. Any recommendations?

Sunday, we might hit the Indianapolis zoo. We'll see.

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

@szilard : Hey, thanks for the plug for the RPG Blog Carnival!